Monday, September 27, 2010

What its about...



 Reading this you may not have any idea as to who I am or what you can expect to read here.  So here is the skinny.  My name is Mike Benson, I live, work, and fish in Charleston, South Carolina.  A mountain boy by birth I have adapted to my new life on the coast and now spend my days fly-fishing for reds in and around the marshes of Charleston.  In addition to working a fly-shop, guiding, and fishing, i've been known to put pen to paper occasionally and while most of my blabbing is incoherant every once in a while i spit something out thats worth reading.  I've never been a blogger, and I'll do my utmost best to keep up with this thing, but no promises will be made.

  This blog will consist of pretty much anything and everything that I find relevant to flyfishing in the salt, particularly when it partains to redfish, and possibly a few essays or good photo's when I might stumble upon them.  I truely hope you get something out of this, and if you don't... well go ahead and let me know about that as well...

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment